Your DEFENDER Career
Are you looking for a job or working on your career?
Do you want to just go to work every day, or actually make a difference
in people's lives? How would you rather spend your energy? Slogging away
at your job or improving yourself?
Learn from DEFENDER employees
what it means to become a leader here, discover 10 reasons why you want to work here, and apply for an open position.
Benefits & Diversity at DEFENDER
An inclusive environment with competitive benefits.
Diversity at DEFENDER
DEFENDER Direct is committed to the policy of providing equal
employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer,
promotion, and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants
and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national
origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Every effort is made to ensure that our policies regarding hiring,
salary administration, promotion, and transfer are based solely on job
requirements, job performance, and job related criteria. In addition,
our personnel policies and practices – including those relating to
compensation, benefits, transfer, retention, termination, training,
self-development opportunities, as well as social and recreational
programs – are administered without discrimination on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or other basis prohibited by law.
As a DEFENDER employee, your benefits would include:
Medical insurance: choice of
High deductible HSA
- Voluntary dental insurance
- Voluntary vision insurance
- Employer paid life insurance policy
- Employer paid short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary employee, spouse, and child life insurance plans
- Voluntary short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary long-term disability insurance
- Free annual wellness screening for healthcare participants
- Flexible spending accounts
- AFLAC – choice of 5 different plans
- College Choice 529 plan
- 401k with a company match
- Gym reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid service hours
- Employer sponsored meals (lunch or breakfast, depending on location)
Excellent benefits and an inclusive and welcoming work environment are just two of the many reasons to work at DEFENDER Direct.